Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Glancing Back One Last Time

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but after the final party on Sunday, it was still just a little too emotional. Wow...A Fairy Tale Ending, I don't think a more proper name could have been placed on this event. I found myself surrounded on a dance floor by so many friends and loved ones all celebrating with me a year that has went by so quickly. A year ago Sunday, Niki & I took a brave step & walked into the unknown together. Opening Premier Entertainment together, never realizing what a journey it would become. Niki, I can't imagine anyone else in SL that I would rather be with on that out for control short bus that we have been on. It has been ONE Hell of a RIDE!!




All the "HOT MEN OF PREMIER" those still with us & those who have moved on to better things. All of you made Evo what it is today! I just drove the bus. But you guys are what kept them coming back for more!! Thank YOU so much!



Mirah!!! What can I say? Your beautiful inside & out! You kept the place rocking & most importantly kept me sane! Your personality is infectious and I love you with all my heart.



Dillon & Getme!! Two of the best bros a guy could ever hope to have. You both are family to me & I will never be able to repay you for allowing me to have a vision & a dream. SL would have never been the same without you two.



And then all the friends!! You made it so special! When the sim crashed I was so nervous and worried but each & every one of you came back. You will never know what that means to me. Not just on Sunday nite, but the many nites practically every event...there you were partying on my dance floor! I love ya'll!








So here I am...at the end of a very wonderful journey! As I have told a few, there are a few things that I would have changed but I leave with absolutely NO REGRETS! It has been a blast but like all roads there comes a turn & I feel it is one that I must make! Thanks again everyone for an absolutely fantabulous time!! One More for The Road!! Huggs...Clint!

1 comment:

Spanki Moulliez said...

Sorry I cudnt make this party, I wud have liked to, but time difference an all that. Im happy it went with a bang (and a couple crashes? hehe) and for me PE and Clint will always be kinda, hand in hand in my head. So heres to new things and new ventures.. good luck with everything and cant wait to see the gallery

huggs, Spanks ^^