Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Times of Change

I know it has been a while since I posted and I apologize but a lot has been happening in SL. First, I am in the process of setting up my art and getting a gallery up and ready to show it all. Hope to have it all ready and have a grand opening party soon. Be sure to check back for more information about that as well as joining the group once we get it all done.

Second, and probably most shocking is that I have decided to leave Premier Evolution. After recent RL & SL events...it just wasn't the same. Some have said that perhaps I have burnt out..which very well could be the case. I have been going full blast with Premier practically since I rezzed. And although it is my baby and always will be..I thought that it was time for me to move on and find the real Clint. I announced the move about a week ago and said that I would be doing a farewell tour, 4 final parties with the huge build and themes. I redid the famous New Years Day / Sands of Time party for the first event...which was really great. It was one of my favorites and of course had to do a little bit of change to it. When I was done, it looked like Salvador Dali had thrown up all over the club :P Then by popular demand, we had to redo Life Is a Drag. Turned out to be a homage to Barbie...but always fun!! This Wednesday Nite, I am recreating the halloween event "Meeting of the Witch's Council". Really hope that all of you can make it. And last..the one that I am really looking forward to is going to be an event that I have always wanted to do but never got around to and thought what a great way to end it all....."A Fairy Tale Ending" Invites will be sent on Thursday or Friday. Shoot me an IM if you don't receive one. I will do a post later in the week / early next as my farewell to it all...but I wanted everyone to have a heads up as to what is going on if you haven't already heard. Huggs Clint

No comments: