Friday, February 20, 2009

Kissing You!!!!

It has, as always, been a very busy couple of weeks with events at Evo etc. But I have tried so hard to try and find time to spend with my wonderful man, Drac. In the past couple of weeks, we have spent a lot of time exploring some incredible sims in SL. (I hope to post more about those in a future post) Something I have never really spent much time doing in SL however doing these things with Drac makes it even that much more special. Having my mistress, Evolution, and how it consumes so much of my time...I never thought I would be able to find someone who would be willing to share my time & emotion with another. But Drac has coped incredibly. You can usually find him right next to me on the dancefloor, partying it up at Premier right along with me. And when we are not there...we are off somewhere having a wonderful time, doing all the things that i have wanted to do.

Last night we started setting up house together, which is very exciting!!! Hope to have some pics of the new place for you soon. Drac you have made me feel alive! I feel as if i have actually started living in SL and you have brought so much happiness to me & i know that there is so much more to come. I love you bb and can't imagine a day without you!! I feel so comfortable in your arms as if my body was made for them. My heart jumps at the thought of being near you and aches when it isn't. You make me feel complete. I don't know what else to say other than....thank you Drac!

No comments: