Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Rezz Day!

I can not tell you how many times that I have started this blog! (at least a half dozen times) But every time that I start to think about the events of the last year, my mind is flooded with soooo many memories & events. I have to consider myself very very lucky!! I have never really thought about why others come to second life, I have just assumed that they came here the same way I did, they heard about it from some source and decided to come and check it out. I didn't have the benefit of someone waiting for me in SL. Someone to guide me to the hottest shops to get that new shape & skin. Hell, even someone to tell me how to get that damn torch out of my hand. (pahahaha)

I was however, very fortunate to meet some of the most incredible people, who became friends and I would not be where I am had it not been for them. People like Niki & Corey, who practically from the first day i hit the grid have been there, working, helping & holding. There is not a doubt in my mind that had you not been in my life, I would not be celebrating today. I owe you both so much

Then there were people like Jaydin & Dillon, who had the faith in me that I could have a vision & work to bring it to fruition. Premier Evolution would not be where it is today had it not been for your trust in me. Once again I you both so much.

There are so many other friends & people associated with Evo that when I listed them here on the blog, blog spot contacted me and asked that i shorten the blog due to lack of server space. I owe you all so much.

Also, and probably most importantly, there are those that are no longer on the friends list for various reasons. I owe you the most gratitude of all. You are the ones who molded me the most. You helped define me as a person and through each challenge, you helped me to grow, learn & emerge stronger. Although probably not on the Top 10 List of most enjoyable of moments in my SL, your showed me that adversity although overwhelming can be overcome. I owe you most of all!

People who say that they wouldn't change a thing, I have always believed, either don't like change or just aren't thinking hard enough. Of course there are many things that I would have changed over the past year, but as someone once said the past is a deposit that has already been made and the future is only a promissory note.

I look forward to the coming year ahead & embrace it. Not knowing what it holds in store for me, but know that through it all...I will continue to evolve.

Thanks to everyone for an incredible year!! All my love...Clint

2 comments:

Jordyn Carnell said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR REZZDAY!!
(gonna have to spend some time reading through your blog.. looks pretty interesting!)

Jordyn Carnell said...

Gonna add this, though I've mentioned it to you Clinton personally, maybe others will enjoy the observation too..

Those "challenging relationships" and relationship moments are what build our character, but only when we are aware that they are going on. One of the values of SL is our ability to be both observer and observed. Those who take advantage of that ability grow immensely.

ok.. sermon off

luv ya'll!

JC