Friday, February 20, 2009

Played the Fool

Wow....what can happen in a matter of hours. From my previous blog this afternoon, you could tell that i was on cloud nine! Happiness I ever remember being...had everything that I thougt I needed. Unfortunately...I wasnt enough for a certain person...in fact come to find out several men are not enough to satisfy Mr. Demonia. And apparently he gets great pleasure in playing and toying with people's emotions. Oh to be played the fool!!! An for a year now, I have tried very hard not to play games and sink to a level of some of these scum crawlers that i have met in SL....(clint searches inventory for latex body suit and selects wear outfit). This time I dont think I can let this one pass me by and not do something about it. (Clint put gloggls on for eye protection) This is just absolutely unasked for and deserves a little bit of a response. (clint put on the thigh high black leather boots) ( clint puts the body straps & cuffs) Bottle of tequila in hand and a pack of smokes in the back pocket...GAME ON BITCH! You play with peoples emotions like others play with xcite parts. Time to learn what playing with a professional is really like!

I was going to insert one of those sappy played a fool kinda songs here...but know what...this one fits ohhhhhhh so much better! See you at the craps table Drac...your dice...better roll a good one!

No comments: